I love meeting new people. I especially love meeting new people who love meeting new people. Although I am extremely excited to go to my first Blog/DIY conference I wish I knew a few things about my virtual friends. I would love to be able to turn on my computer after I meet them and put some facts with the friend. Nothing too personal, mind you..(unless you are REALLY into sharing:) but something that goes a little deeper than a business card and a smile. So here I figured I would make a list of 25 things that may (or may not) be interesting about me. I hope I can find 25, but I guess I will give it a shot!
2) I come from a large family, 4 sisters, 3 brothers.
3) I am originally from New Jersey but have lived in Texas since 1993
4) I want to eventually move to Colorado
5) I am 100% Irish, red hair/freckles and all
6) I am terrified of Spiders (no roommate pranks Brandi!)
7) My favorite movies are The Notebook (so predictable) and The Shawshank Redemption
8) I have an amazing husband who I have been told looks like Donny Osmond
9) I secretly love John Denver (but my fav music is classic rock)
10) I have 2 amazing sons..Ryan (7), Sean (5)
11) We found out Ryan had Down Syndrome when I was 12 weeks pregnant.
12) I believe in miracles....see #11
13) I was voted Most Athletic my senior year in High School
14) The name of my business is inspired from my Grams. We loved to go to flea markets and garage sales and when we would be driving there early in the morning the texas sky was a beautiful landscape of colors. "Look, Franny...SkyBluPink"...she would always say.
15) I hate hot weather..yes, does make #3 a tad confusing!
16) I never painted a piece of furniture until I read MMS post about ASCP. Addicted!
17) My starbucks order is Grande Nonfat Green Tea Latte
18) I love to read
19) I love coffee ice cream, coffee fraps & the smell of coffee...but hate actual coffee.
20) I still watch Friends all the time
21) I am terrible at math
22) I hate 80's music (except classic rock)
23) I have super, super curly hair that I straighten
24) I am a french fry snob
25) I am doing exactly what I want to do with my life!
I thought it was going to be hard but I guess I know more about myself than I thought;).
10 Days to Haven. Can't wait!