Sunday, June 19, 2011

Favorite weekend finds!





For vintage junk lovers in the Dallas area the third weekend of the month is the time to tie up the sneaks, fill up the water bottles and apply the sunscreen-(I am a red-head after all).  The Old Red Lumberyard Junk Market and McKinney Trade Days provide me with hours of treasure hunting. It is agreed in my house that the third weekend is "my" weekend. I don't have to check in, be home for dinner or even before the street lights come on. I am a women with a mission! Here are some of my favorite finds from this past weekend. The panel has already been made into a chalkboard. The wardrobe was found on craigslist for $50!! Craigslist is a whole other obsession for a whole other post!  I love the vintage metal tray trim & will probably do a message board or something. The rectangle window panel will be transformed into a new sign for my booth at Frisco Mercantile.

No comments:

Post a Comment