Monday, September 24, 2012

My Cameo Silhouette Projects...so far.

I recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo and was so intimidated by it that I didn't even open the box for 2 months!  I don't even know half of the stuff it is able to do but have been having so much fun playing with it. I have learned a few cool things though, like how to make unique tags and stickers (that match my business cards) for my shop, how to make cute little pill boxes, (that I handed out at the Haven Conference with chocolate in them) and how to make really cool vinyl lettering for signs. I love the look of old windows so I have created several 'window signs' to sell in my booths.  

I have a whole pintrest page dedicated to all the projects I want to do including super cute Christmas tags, vintage recipe cards and gift card boxes. Here are a few pics of my recent creations.


These are the boxes I made to take to the Haven Conference. I attached my biz card and put chocolates in them.

I made at least 125 and STILL ran out!

Here are the matching stickers my friend Colleen, at Sweet Sosbee Designs, made for me before I got my machine. She is super talented so check her out for all your invitation/party needs.

I used twine to close up the boxes-didn't want the chocolate falling out!!

Here is one of the old window signs-Eat Local!

A phrase coined by Sara, at Sweet Magnolias Farm is one of my favorites! I am in LOVE with her etsy shop and carry a lot of her items in my booths.

Paris Flea Market window
 I am contemplating opening an etsy shop within the next year but not sure I will have the time or energy to do that AND both of my booths...(a possible third in the works too..shhhh). I am not sure these would ship very well either. I am now working on a "..it is Well...with my Soul" window and a vintage one for the laundry room. 

If you are interested in placing a custom order just message me on facebook, SkyBluPink Creations or email me at SkyBluPinkCreations@gmail.com.

I am having SO much fun with my new Cameo....are you inspired to get one??

I sometimes party with these peeps!


Monday
Tuesday
coastal charm , todays creative blog , sugar bee crafts , crafty confessions , Farmhouse Porch - Cowgirl Up
Wednesday
Thurs.
Friday









10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the window signs!! So fun :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those cards!! I knew you were awesome when I saw those!! Are you going to SNAP? Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chickie! I bought a ticket to SNAP so I am planning on it. May be having surgery around then but wanted to have my ticket just in case!! Are you?

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad that I'm following you! I've really enjoyed looking at everything you created with your Cameo, you definitely have an eye for design. Thanks so much for sharing:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your window! I just did one too :) Recently I purchased a 12" Cricut upgrading from the 6" one...It has changed my life...lol I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The bigger machine definitely makes a difference. Will stop by to see yours.

      Delete
  5. Woo hoo, you've been featured at cowgirl up. Grab a featured button if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique designs with supporting shades that inspires me a lot...can i use them for printing business cards

    ReplyDelete