Monday, December 19, 2011

Craft Room Ideas..

http://pinterest.com/pin/245516617155509144/

Here is a shot of a nice clean organized office...LOVE!  I will be blogging my office/craft room redo in the hopes of keeping me on task! In order to accomodate our unique family situation we recently downsized to a house half the size of our previous one. I don't have a true dedicated office but instead was granted a very spacious den as my work area..sooo excited..(amazing hubby). I even have a fireplace to work with!  I can't wait to see if I am able to use my new found creativity (with help from amazing blogs) on what is virtually a blank slate. For the most part I know what pieces and style I want I just need to see if I can pull off making it look cohesive without breaking the bank. I will be posting pictures of the 'before', mess and all. Here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment