Monday, February 6, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint {Sweet Dresser-Paris Grey}

I can't help myself. I always say I am 'not' going to do it this time. Not go down that road again. Take the one less traveled. But here I am again and you know what, I am not going to apologize. I love my one track creative brain. I love the sweetness and feminity of the pieces I finish. In a house full of all boys can you blame me for wanting something girly??  My love affair continues....another paris grey transformation.  I couldn't find my before picture...if I do I will add it later. It was somewhat of an orangey, scratchy mess..you know the type.



I am considering steppin' out with coco this week. Do I dare?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the little details in white! Found you through Miss Mustard Seed.

    ReplyDelete